Forum Title: Horizontal Water Connection Dishwasher
G'day all, just bought a new property and I need to install the dishwasher which I used for a while in the previous apartment. Just a bit of background, I have a Miele dishwasher which has on its inlet water hose a water proof valve that has to be installed vertically as suggested by Miele. In my new property, under the sink, I have the water connectors horizontally. Also, being a "bulky" valve, I couldn't install it horizontally has I don't have enough space in the cupboard (I attached the picture of the miele valve just to let you understand how it should be connected). I also attached some pics of what I have under the sink. Do you guys reckon there would be a solution? Perhaps a sort of elbow which allows me to install the valve vertically on the back of the cupboard? I Hope you'll be able to help me. Cheers Matt
Category: Plumber Post By: SHARON WHITE (West Palm Beach, FL), 11/02/2016

OP is not in the US

- FRANK YOUNG (Decatur, AL), 09/23/2017

Then I'm out of ideas

- CHARLENE NORRIS (Union City, CA), 09/24/2017

I would put a tee in the angle stop , you can find some on Homedepo , you will need special adaptors but they have them.

- CLAIRE FRANCIS (Detroit, MI), 09/29/2017

Community Resources & Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779